Newly opened Viva Mall @Jalan Loke Yew. They have Oldtown, Lavazza, Kenny Rogers, Subway, OT, MBO cinemas, Giant hypermart, etc. Not my cup of tea.
- 126,781 rpm
Chan Jer Ping
Welcome to my blog, where I talk mostly about bicycles. I am a bike commuter since October 2010, and loving the rides everyday. Apple lovers are not welcomed, because I have a distaste of 'cool' Apple gadgets.
Boo the Bossy
Dopey the Cow
Where is Lila?
- RT @DeclinedPlayers: In 2007, the Daily Mail predicted this would be the future England team. http://t.co/Zeyqq6Sauk 4 hours ago
- Uncle in singlet and on folding bicycle, buying lunch #ibikekl #cycling #citybike #kajang fb.me/4lKY2K0JQ 1 day ago
- Uncle in singlet and on folding bicycle, buying lunch #ibikekl #cycling #citybike #kajang @ Batu 11… instagram.com/p/8ndjpiMmtW/ 1 day ago
- RT @ernamh: So Bank Negara just showed 1MDB (and by proxy, Najib) the middle finger. Wahhhhhhhhh 1 day ago
- RT @Art_Harun: The AG should really explain why he prefers NOT to charge anybody in view of Bank Negara's finding. http://t.co/ykIqNoh5M3 1 day ago
- RT @soccerlens: Jürgen Klopp: “I’m the normal one.” http://t.co/eXoDqDsbyk 1 day ago
- Slow and steady going up the hill #ibikekl #cycling #citybike #KualaLumpur #Ampang fb.me/413UwlhdE 2 days ago
- Slow and steady going up the hill #ibikekl #cycling #citybike #KualaLumpur #Ampang @ Taman Putra,… instagram.com/p/8j_IJnMms5/ 2 days ago
- RT @ernamh: They found one of the Orang Asli children. Dead. Heartbreaking. 2 days ago
- RT @tokyobybike: Cycling in Japan is huge, not because it’s popular but because it’s essential. 3 days ago