Newly opened Viva Mall @Jalan Loke Yew. They have Oldtown, Lavazza, Kenny Rogers, Subway, OT, MBO cinemas, Giant hypermart, etc. Not my cup of tea.
- 119,639 rpm
Chan Jer Ping
Welcome to my blog, where I talk mostly about bicycles. I am a bike commuter since October 2010, and loving the rides everyday. Apple lovers are not welcomed, because I have a distaste of 'cool' Apple gadgets.
- Bike To Work (B2W) in Kuala Lumpur
- 8/6/13: Kluang-Batu Pahat
- Cycling Wear
- What’s in my racktop bag?
- Abby with Deuter Rack Top bag
- Cycle Friday: CycleFriday Bicycle Culture Ride.
- 9/3: Exploring Ampang Tasik Permai, Ampang Waterfront & Pekan Ampang
- 9/2 Putrajaya Ride and 10/2 Hulu Langat Ride
- As Easy As Riding A Bike | Well it should be, shouldn’t it?
- Special Delivery For Chinese New Year
Boo the Bossy
Dopey the Cow
Where is Lila?
- RT @amsterdamized: A photo of @ISS_Research passing across the moon, by Daryl O'Donnell in @byronbay, #NSW #Australia. #astrophotography ht… 15 hours ago
- 骑自行车不是体育 #fb 1 day ago
- RT @RachelAldred: Too often, UK's hostile roads force ppl cycling to tool up, speed up, man up or give up. Let's build for diversity. http:… 1 day ago
- RT @TODUrbanWORKS: "Long commutes make you fat, tired, & miserable." Well, that's putting it bluntly. vox.com/2015/5/20/8629… @voxdotcom htt… 1 day ago
- RT @CityLab: Road noise has an impact on health and well-being—and it’s hardly a trivial one trib.al/J9VXOKc http://t.co/bGxXMBCSe5 6 days ago
- RT @BrooklynSpoke: We live in a city where the majority of people walk, but politicians applaud efforts to protect drivers who kill. https:… 6 days ago
- RT @BicyclingMag: A new report shows why building bike-friendly communities is good for local economies: oak.ctx.ly/r/38hm3 http://t.co… 6 days ago
- RT @BrentToderian: In the 1980's, this #Oslo shopping street was pedestrianized. Protests! Today, no one misses the cars, says @madsws: htt… 6 days ago
- Jom kayuh! Critical Mass #KualaLumpur 26 June 2015 "We are not blocking traffic, we are traffic " fb.me/3AeVYFdOq 1 week ago
- RT @zykwovux: @PaulaFletcher30: “There is no war on the car. There’s basically been this continued war on people who don’t have a car.” #Wa… 1 week ago