Newly opened Viva Mall @Jalan Loke Yew. They have Oldtown, Lavazza, Kenny Rogers, Subway, OT, MBO cinemas, Giant hypermart, etc. Not my cup of tea.
- 108,344 rpm
Chan Jer Ping
Welcome to my blog, where I talk mostly about bicycles. I am a bike commuter since October 2010, and loving the rides everyday. Apple lovers are not welcomed, because I have a distaste of 'cool' Apple gadgets.
- Bike To Work (B2W) in Kuala Lumpur
- 8/6/13: Kluang-Batu Pahat
- Cycling Wear
- What’s in my racktop bag?
- Abby with Deuter Rack Top bag
- Cycle Friday: CycleFriday Bicycle Culture Ride.
- 9/3: Exploring Ampang Tasik Permai, Ampang Waterfront & Pekan Ampang
- 9/2 Putrajaya Ride and 10/2 Hulu Langat Ride
- As Easy As Riding A Bike | Well it should be, shouldn’t it?
- Special Delivery For Chinese New Year
Boo the Bossy
Dopey the Cow
Where is Lila?
- RT @tokyobybike: Most bicycle owners in Japan would never consider riding one for “fun”. They’re just convenient for getting around. 2 days ago
- RT @amsterdamized: “Here you go! A free condom. So you can’t produce kids who would park as lousy as you did. Have a nice day.” http://t.co… 2 days ago
- RT @DavidHembrow: London 1987: Before mountain bikes erased British town bikes from the streets @SimonWickers 'how things have changed' htt… 4 days ago
- RT @T4America: If you have a choice to drive or use public transportation, science suggests you should take the train: http://t.co/GqGWLXrd… 5 days ago
- RT @amsterdamized: .@UniUtrecht - the office. WHAT THE FIETS? ~ Repair, Educate & Recycle ~. #utrecht #uithof #usp http://t.co/H4JHM18VLg 5 days ago
- RT @khalidkarim: The Top 50 Richest in Malaysia ie 0.001% of total Msian Households control 8% of the total wealth.The Top 0.01% in USA con… 5 days ago
- RT @Tri_State: 4 lanes for cars, but the #NYPD chose to park their cruisers in the one and only #bikenyc lane. @CopsinBikeLanes http://t.co… 6 days ago
- DBKL is almost ready to unveil safe 5.5-km bicycle path linking Mid Valley City to Dataran Merdeka.... fb.me/1MlJQ8o9u 1 week ago
- RT @pekkatahkola: Krasniy Prospekt, Novosibirsk, Siberia. Officials say there's not enough space for bike infrastructure.. http://t.co/wF1n… 1 week ago
- RT @BicycleLobby: We forgive you, Lady Gaga. http://t.co/bKNs6gIn6S 1 week ago