Newly opened Viva Mall @Jalan Loke Yew. They have Oldtown, Lavazza, Kenny Rogers, Subway, OT, MBO cinemas, Giant hypermart, etc. Not my cup of tea.
- 93,978 rpm
Chan Jer Ping
Welcome to my blog, where I talk mostly about bicycles. I am a bike commuter since October 2010, and loving the rides everyday. Apple lovers are not welcomed, because I have a distaste of 'cool' Apple gadgets.
- Bike To Work (B2W) in Kuala Lumpur
- 8/6/13: Kluang-Batu Pahat
- Cycling Wear
- What’s in my racktop bag?
- Abby with Deuter Rack Top bag
- Cycle Friday: CycleFriday Bicycle Culture Ride.
- 9/3: Exploring Ampang Tasik Permai, Ampang Waterfront & Pekan Ampang
- 9/2 Putrajaya Ride and 10/2 Hulu Langat Ride
- As Easy As Riding A Bike | Well it should be, shouldn’t it?
- Special Delivery For Chinese New Year
Boo the Bossy
Dopey the Cow
Where is Lila?
- RT @BrentToderian: "The 6 D's for walkable 'hoods:" Density Design Diversity Destination Distance Demand management Via @HeartAust #Walk21… 1 week ago
- RT @transitized: "A person biking on a sidewalk is just searching for a protected bike lane that isn't there": usa.streetsblog.org/2014/10/21/nyc… 1 week ago
- RT @CoxyRidesAgain: I'm riding to work. Not because it's ride to work day. Just because it's a work day 2 weeks ago
- I prefer a shiny bicycle chain to a shiny bicycle. 3 weeks ago
- Critical Mass #KualaLumpur tonight. "We are not blocking traffic. We are traffic." ow.ly/i/70TS6 1 month ago
- RT @helmetfreedom: “…building infrastructure is about choices rather than available space.” by @BicycleDutch cc @AlanKohler :) http://t.co/… 1 month ago
- RT @BrentToderian: Make it your city's policy. RT @BikeCollectiveU: A refresher on the right transportation hierarchy: http://t.co/yLf12HcF… 1 month ago
- RT @BrentToderian: Separated #bikelane design needn't be complicated. RT @SharkDancing: So simple So safe. Bike lane in Mexico City. http:/… 1 month ago
- RT @copenhagenize: The very phrase Alternative Transportation has always irritated me. So let's change the meaning. http://t.co/wXsvkzVVxV 1 month ago
- RT @BicycleLobby: Today New York City stands united in its opposition to fossil fuels. Tomorrow it goes back to fighting over parking space… 1 month ago