Newly opened Viva Mall @Jalan Loke Yew. They have Oldtown, Lavazza, Kenny Rogers, Subway, OT, MBO cinemas, Giant hypermart, etc. Not my cup of tea.
- 88,949 rpm
Chan Jer Ping
Welcome to my blog, where I talk mostly about bicycles. I am a bike commuter since October 2010, and loving the rides everyday. Apple lovers are not welcomed, because I have a distaste of 'cool' Apple gadgets.
- Bike To Work (B2W) in Kuala Lumpur
- 8/6/13: Kluang-Batu Pahat
- Cycling Wear
- What’s in my racktop bag?
- Abby with Deuter Rack Top bag
- Cycle Friday: CycleFriday Bicycle Culture Ride.
- 9/3: Exploring Ampang Tasik Permai, Ampang Waterfront & Pekan Ampang
- 9/2 Putrajaya Ride and 10/2 Hulu Langat Ride
- As Easy As Riding A Bike | Well it should be, shouldn’t it?
- Special Delivery For Chinese New Year
Boo the Bossy
Dopey the Cow
Where is Lila?
- RT @TODUrbanWORKS: "The Holy Grail of bike planning is achieving 8-80 & 50/50 -- 8-year-old kids to 80-year-old seniors, & an equal split o… 2 days ago
- RT @TwoWheeledTank: Who taught you to ride a bike? Did you realise at the time what a gift they had given you? http://t.co/nM9w5nDAIt 2 days ago
- RT @DutchmanCycling: "Roads were not built for cars"; the book is finally available! roadswerenotbuiltforcars.com Congratulations #carltonreid ! 2 days ago
- RT @MomentumMag: Every new bike project should strive to be usable by a 12-year-old ow.ly/BkQz2 1 week ago
- Top 10 signs that your city is lacking adequate cycling infrastructure, with Bonus sign #11. #KualaLumpur http://t.co/6uI022ZRr8 1 week ago
- RT @pv_reynolds: 'Liveable cities don't try to make traffic go faster. They free people from traffic.' Good sense from @nzherald http://t.c… 1 week ago
- RT @BrentToderian: No surprise - people walk when things are close (& the walk is inviting). See you at #Walk21: cdc.gov/media/releases… htt… 1 week ago
- RT @BicycleLobby: Three words that will dramatically reduce the number of cars on the road forever: mandatory driving helmets. 1 week ago
- RT @BrentToderian: "Cities succeed not because of how ‘smart’ they are, but because of how human they are." bit.ly/1xScSrZ http://t… 1 week ago
- RT @StreetsblogNet: New York City named most bike friendly city in America by @BicyclingMag streetsblog.org/2014/09/03/bic… Portland upset 2 weeks ago