Newly opened Viva Mall @Jalan Loke Yew. They have Oldtown, Lavazza, Kenny Rogers, Subway, OT, MBO cinemas, Giant hypermart, etc. Not my cup of tea.
- 121,440 rpm
Chan Jer Ping
Welcome to my blog, where I talk mostly about bicycles. I am a bike commuter since October 2010, and loving the rides everyday. Apple lovers are not welcomed, because I have a distaste of 'cool' Apple gadgets.
- Bike To Work (B2W) in Kuala Lumpur
- 8/6/13: Kluang-Batu Pahat
- Cycling Wear
- What’s in my racktop bag?
- Abby with Deuter Rack Top bag
- Cycle Friday: CycleFriday Bicycle Culture Ride.
- 9/3: Exploring Ampang Tasik Permai, Ampang Waterfront & Pekan Ampang
- 9/2 Putrajaya Ride and 10/2 Hulu Langat Ride
- As Easy As Riding A Bike | Well it should be, shouldn’t it?
- Special Delivery For Chinese New Year
Boo the Bossy
Dopey the Cow
Where is Lila?
- RT @Art_Harun: When the going gets tough, the tough moves the furnitures around. 1 hour ago
- RT @q_ainatiqah: Sebenarnya tak penting pun menteri2 ni sesuai ke tak dengan portfolio tu. Yg penting jangan lawan Najib! 1 hour ago
- RT @Art_Harun: Nasi goreng timun goes international! Hurrah! 1 hour ago
- RT @hannahyeoh: MCA will not dare to speak up against 1MDB. Their partners will remind them of PKFZ. Together they stand in the Cabinet. 1 hour ago
- RT @hannahyeoh: Compare Muhyiddin's daughter's wedding VS Najib's daughter's wedding. You will have the answer. 1 hour ago
- Invest in building safe infrastructure for cyclists, (Star, 27 July 2015) fb.me/1UISTux6r 20 hours ago
- Please do not place the responsibility of road safety on the vulnerable road users. #KualaLumpur #Malaysia #cycling thestar.com.my/Opinion/Letter… 1 day ago
- RT @millarmind: I'm not sure if i've ever seen a stage like this, five grand tour winners battling it out - No Holds Barred. 3 days ago
- RT @ChaddieBistro: What I love the most about the Netherlands is the commitment to biking infrastructure. Biking really is the future, espe… 4 days ago
- RT @tokyobybike: Cycling Embassy of Japan Releases the Japan Cycling Handbook buff.ly/1Dyfe0A 4 days ago